Elements Massage Mequon
11215 N Cedarburg Rd
Mequon, WI 53092
Create a welcoming environment and introduce everyone to the healing power of massage!
Job Description- Wellness Member Advisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Wellness Member Advisor (WMA) is directly responsible for client conversions and coordinating front desk operations.
The WMA is responsible for client conversions in order to meet studio goals and quotas to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of:
- Memberships to the Wellness Program
- Gift Cards
- Additional Visits (Rebooking)
- Upgraded sessions such as longer sessions or hot stone
The WMA is responsible for adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including, but not limited to:
- Greeting every client with a smile.
- Creating a calm environment.
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure.
- Proficiency with massage therapy terminology.
- Matching clients and therapists correctly based on our level system and client’s problem areas.
- Mastering MBO through accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement within the Service Path and complete client satisfaction.
- Providing helpful responses to requests from clients and involve management as needed.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
- Complying with all HIPAA rules and regulations and/or applicable state privacy and security laws.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers.
- Providing timely and appropriate communication with studio management.
- Being flexible.
- Actively participating in staff meetings.
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked
- Completing tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor. (Example: Communicating with members and clients who have not visited the studio in the past 45 days with the goal of scheduling their next session.)
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Sales experience (2 years of proven results)
- Customer service skills (2 years)
- Computer proficiency on MACs
- Retail or industry experience, a plus
- Web-based scheduling, a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress.