Elements Massage Mequon
11215 N Cedarburg Rd
Mequon, WI 53092
Create a welcoming environment and introduce everyone to the healing power of massage!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopen. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Elements Massage Mequon is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage Mequon is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to:
- Create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Inform all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan.
- Follow our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Be the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensure the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate.
- Work as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of our world.
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more importantly, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience required; selling memberships, products or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, all while maintaining a smile on your face and in your voice.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Pay $10-$11/hour
- Commissions for sales and upgrades
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
We are an equal opportunity employer.
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.