Elements Massage Cherry Creek Central
246 Milwaukee St. Suite B
Denver, CO 80206
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists!
WINNER of Readers' Choice for 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Award for Best in Massage - 2019!
Welcome to the Elements Massage Family! Our family includes Cherry Creek West, Cherry Creek Central, I25 & Hampden, Littleton, Park Meadows West and Highlands Ranch & Briargate and Stetson Hills in Colorado Springs!
Our mission statement is simple… “To be the best employer of massage therapists in Colorado.”
Our leadership team’s mission is to seek out each therapist and figure out what that looks like to each person. Every decision we make at the company starts with this mission and it’s what drives us every day.
You’ll have a great opportunity to shape the culture and be a part of a bigger movement as we continue to fulfill our simple mission. If you had ever been thinking of making a switch or starting your career somewhere, now is the time to do it. Come check out what makes Elements different as we continue our mission “to be the best employer of massage therapists and front desk staff in Colorado.”
Check out some fun videos from our staff
- https://vimeo.com/284263934 - Meet Sherri
- https://vimeo.com/284265171 - Meet Felicia
- https://vimeo.com/284265258 - Meet Shelbi!
Check out some fun videos from our studios!
- https://youtu.be/Q-qZkDpWx18 - Why Elements is Different!
- https://youtu.be/YMerM8S4yHA - Working at Elements!
- https://youtu.be/i-p7ksKC73s - Elements vs Private Practice!
Check out some pictures from our celebration of The Power of You!
Why It’s Great To Be A Massage Therapist At Elements:
- We Pay You Even When a Client Late Cancels or No Call, No Shows! Therapists deserve to be paid for their time when this happens. You'll receive your normal hourly rate when it does!
- Long Term Career Progression Path (Massage Therapists deserve this)
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonus/Incentives
- Free 1 Hour Massage
- Health Benefits if you are working 25+ hours a week Continuing Education (CEU's)
- Referral Program
- Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation Time Professional Insurance Reimbursement Structural Initial Training As Well As Ongoing Training And Development
- Body Breaks
- Flexible Work Schedule
- No Minimum Hour Requirements
- Consistent Coaching And Training
- Active CO License And Liability Insurance (AMTA or ABMP Preferred)
- A Desire To Help Clients With Overall Wellness
- Punctual And Reliable
If you are excited about being a part of the Wellness movement at Elements Massage, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.