Elements Massage Elm Grove
12920 W Bluemound Rd
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Are you looking for a professional client services position where you can genuinely make a positive difference in people's lives?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. We are looking for people who enjoy taking great care of others and want to help us make our studio the best place our team has ever worked.
This position will:
- Serve as a guide for our clients, understanding their needs and facilitating their visits to our studio
- Be present with clients and colleagues in order to improve their experience of our studio
- Share information about our services and memberships to our wellness program to our clients
- Maintain our clean, inviting studio atmosphere
The position requires 15-20 hours per week, and some evening and weekend coverage. Flexibility in scheduling is a must.
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in southeastern Wisconsin
- A warm, professional atmosphere
- Training and proven processes to help support your success
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding
- Ability to earn bonuses
Qualified candidates must be service-oriented! Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of customer service, 2 years of sales experience. In addition, they will possess the ability to learn new computer software and be able to work some nights and weekends. Above all, they must be open to learning!
Compensation increases are predicated on demonstration competency with Wellness Membership Advisor duties. Once this is achieved, additional studio duties will be assigned along with corresponding compensation increases.
Experience receiving massage is a plus.
Qualified candidates will align with our company values:
- continuous improvement
- performance-based rewards.
Complete the form to express interest in joining our team. Thanks in advance for your interest!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.