Elements Massage Centerville
1040 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd
Dayton, OH 45459
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re different and they love Elements Massage!
Are you a Massage Therapist who is looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized and therapeutic massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees at our Centerville or Beavercreek locations, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We’d love to show you what makes us special!
We offer strong compensation and benefits:
- Competitive base pay, based on experience
- Average hourly rate $30-45 including tips
- Vacation time after one year of employment
- Healthcare/dental (partially subsidized by employer) as well as AFLAC options
- 401K with match after one year of employment
- Paid training
- $1000 Bonus!
We offer a supportive, Massage Therapist focused environment:
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, linens and supplies, marketing, payment processing and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Trainers and the opportunity to learn from a wide variety of skilled Therapists
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Continuing education including certifications in Hot Stone and Himalayan Salt Stone massage, Prenatal, and our AromaRitual.
- Supportive, on-site leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences.
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in the client treatment plan.
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist education program.
- Must hold a Massage Therapy license with the Ohio Medical Board, or be in the process of obtaining licensure/certification.
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.