Nashville Green Hills
2148 Bandywood Drive Suite 111
Be part of something special!
Are you a licensed Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
We are a new and growing therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible licensed Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and have designed this position with you in mind.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Customize each massage based on the client’s needs and preferences
- Follow our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for our clients
- Provide a professional recommendation for the next steps in the client’s treatment plan
- Create SOAP notes for each massage session
- Maintain a clean, tidy work environment
- Assist with routine studio duties during non-massage time, as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Must hold a current Tennessee state massage license and professional liability insurance
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, and Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal, Himalayan Hot Stone, and Cupping certifications a plus
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan, and deliver professional treatment recommendations
We Offer A Supportive, Therapist-Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities
- Modern, top-of-the-line massage tables and other massage equipment
- All supplies provided
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling and a focus on therapist self-care, to support career longevity
- Ongoing training via our Continuing Education Program
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay, commensurate with experience
- Bonus programs for re-bookings, attendance, and massage therapist referrals
- Commissions on session upgrades
- Paid time off, commensurate with experience
- 401(k) match contribution
- CEU tuition reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Insurance reimbursement
- Free monthly massage
- More to come, as our studio grows and matures
Founded by a massage therapist, the fundamental core of Elements Massage™ is to provide a truly customized therapeutic massage to every client, every session. By taking the time to listen and communicate with your client prior to every session, you can tailor your session to meet the client’s needs. Your combined skills and abilities provide the perfect massage. That’s The Elements Way®.
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.