40930 North Ironwood Drive Suite 106
Queen Creek, AZ
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
At Elements Massage Queen Creek our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold an Arizona state license or certification, or in the process of obtaining licensure/certification.
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing massage therapy
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Discounted Liability Insurance through ABMP
- Tuition reimbursement for CEU
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
Studio Location: 40930 North Ironwood Drive Suite 106, Queen Creek, AZ
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?