Elements Massage Boca Raton
5030 Champion Blvd Suite D7
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Elements Massage is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and
customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
Elements Massage Boca Raton is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensure the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
• Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
• The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established
clients, and perspective clients.
• The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
• Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
• Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that
distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
• Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with
easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
• Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
• Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers.
• A complimentary monthly massage at the studio