11709 W Broad St
Want to work for one of the best rated massage studios in Richmond, VA?
Are you a therapist who loves what you do? Are you looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients? Are you interested in focusing on therapeutic healing and not on sales? Are you looking for a home that doesn’t leave you feeling exhausted and over scheduled? Do you want the flexibility to customize your session to meet the needs of the client and not just give everyone the same cookie-cutter massage?
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Elements Massage Short Pump is looking for part-time and full-time Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. We are known for the highest level of customer care and attract clients who appreciate first-rate service. Want proof? Check out our online reviews.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a Virginia state license, or in the process of obtaining licensure
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay and bonuses
- Compensation for late cancellations & no-shows
- Full‐Time MTs might make $43K ‐ $62K / year (includes tips)
- Part‐Time MTs might make $25K ‐ $35K / year (includes tips)
- Short Term Disability, Dental and Life Insurance available
- 401K retirement account with company matching contribution
- License and insurance reimbursement
LEARN MORE AND APPLY ONLINE: https://elementsmassage.com/careers-home