Elements Massage East Amherst
5989 Transit Rd
East Amherst, NY 14051
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encourage and supported to use your knowledge, skills and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Following a brief close due to COVID-19 our studio is reopening June 25th with new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with state and federal guidelines for your protection.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us different.
Our Brand Promise: To better the lives of everyone we touch.
Responsibilities and Skills:
;Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Therapist common area cleaning and maintenance
Qualifications and Skills
- Must hold a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy in New York State.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity (3 shift minimum)
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs –online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Full‐Time MTs make $41K ‐$52K / year includes tips
- Part‐Time MTs make $23K ‐$32K / year includes tips
- Paid time off*
- Health care contribution
- 401K match contribution
- License and insurance reimbursement*
Massage Therapy is becoming one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry. Contact us today to schedule a visit at our studio and visit directly with our therapists to learn more about what makes us unique.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.