9321 South Mason-Montgomery Road
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to bulid the perfect family of employees where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client's treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or be in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold an Ohio state license, or be in the process of obtaining
We Offer a Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, sheet laundering, and other support processes are handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Focus on Therapist self-care
- Assistance with CEU tuition
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- New therapists earn $35-$38 per hour, includes tips
- Paid Time Off (after one year of continuous employment)
- AFLAC and Medical Insurance
- Healthy snacks because sometimes you need a quick source of energy
Contact us today, we'd love to hear from you!