7753 Beechmont Ave. Suite 100
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to bulid the perfect family of employees where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for our clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client's treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold an Ohio state license, or be in the process of obtaining
We Offer a Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, (most) laundry, and other support processes are handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Focus on Therapist self-care
- Assistance with CEU tuition
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- New therapists earn $35-$38 per hour, includes tips
- Paid Time Off (after one year of continuous employment)
- AFLAC and Medical Insurance
- Healthy snacks because sometimes you need a quick source of energy
Contact us today, if you are interested!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.