Elements Massage Cave Creek
29455 N Cave Creek Rd Suite 114
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Massage Therapist North Phoenix
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
- CBD services to help your hands and overall well being
- We offer Cupping, Himalayan Salt Stone and Reflexology...all ways to increase your rate by $5 per hour.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay. $33 - $38 or more/hour including tips.
- Paid time off
- Up to $200.00 for tuition reimbursement
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Come see what makes Elements Massage - North Phoenix different!
For studio located on 29455 N Cave Creek Rd, Cave Creek AZ 85331
New Safety and Sanitation procedures are in place for the safety of our staff and clients.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.