3005 S 108th St
West Allis, WI
We're adding a Licensed Massage Therapist to our team of 20. We have an opening for a part-time Massage Therapist.
Elements Massage in Elm Grove is striving to be the best place you've ever worked.
We Offer A Supportive Environment:
- All hydraulic equipment
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator, Garrett
- Paid CEUs: We will pay for over 400 CEUs for the team this year and paid for their time to pursue the training.
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Breaks between sessions
- Supportive, consistent on site leadership
- Up to 2 free monthly massages
- Free chiropractic care
- Very busy schedules
We Offer Strong Compensation:
- Competitive base pay
- Paid time off
- Paid liability insurance
- Up to $200 monthly client retention pay
- $200 monthly Wellness Benefit for 30+ scheduled hours
- Full-Time MTs make $45K - $63K / year (includes tips)
- MTs make $41.06 average / completed massage hour (including tips)
We Offer Excellent Teammates:
- 157 years of collective massage experience on the team!
- Our Massage Therapists have an average of 9.2 years of professional experience
- Our Massage Therapists have been working with us for an average of 3.5 years
- Team approach to client care including comprehensive SOAP notes and shared expertise
- Our Manager has been leading us for 10 years!
- Our Client Experience Manager has been with us for 4 years
- Our front desk team is focused on filling your schedule with clients who are a fit for your skill set
- Kind people who take care of each other!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing SOAP notes prior to treatment
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a reasoned recommendation for next steps in client treatment plan
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session
Booking, cleaning, and laundry all handled by support staff!
Qualifications and Skills
Must have completed Massage Therapy certification program. Must have completed MBLEX and State of Wisconsin licensing process
Average compensation per massage hour: $41
We would love to give you a tour of our studio and encourage you to speak to therapists on staff to get a feel for what it is like to be a part of our team. We have a reputation as a great place to work among therapists - come and find out why! Please forward your resume to Jodi: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our team! We look forward to meeting you soon.