3065 S Bown Way
The WMA is a Sale and Customer Service role within an independently owned and operated Elements
Massage® studio. A WMA is responsible for membership sales, building client loyalty and meeting
studio and personal goals and objectives to ensure growth and profitability and a superior experience
Compensation is $9/hour during initial training period, $10/hour once permanent schedule begins.
Night and Weekend availability required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Consistently follows all steps in the sales process resulting in a conversion rate
of 40% or higher.
• Gains commitment and agreement from clients concerning rebooking and membership.
• Makes great first impressions, builds rapport, and identifies client's needs resulting in
• Meets or exceeds the needs of the client--Takes all opportunities to exceed client expectations
without making unreasonable commitments.
• Take pride and passion in resolving client problems/complaints/issues. Listens, empathizes,
apologizes, and takes personal responsibility to resolve any client issues.
• Creates client enthusiasts by rebooking by asking questions, reading body language, and followthrough.
Proactively seeks moments to wow.
• Maintains focus and avoids errors under high stress situations such as during busy client times.
• Maintains positive relationships with clients and coworkers when under stress from high client
times, client/co‐worker complaints.
• Develops appropriate strategies to cope with high stress situations such as multi‐tasking,
organization of work.
• Understands and applies knowledge, skills and concepts from on‐boarding, training, meetings
• Actively participates in role‐playing, trainings and activities, regular meetings and coaching.
• Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources, engages in skill
building by participating in daily role‐playing.
Sets high standards of excellence following procedures and a high level of quality, productivity,
• Accountable for goal/objective setting and achievement.
• Acts with integrity and high ethical standards.
• Communicates effectively with clients and team members (managers, coworkers, etc.)
• Maintains effective written and verbal communication through communication logs, shift
changes/overviews to ensure smooth operations.
• Maintains timely communications via lead calls, appointment bookings, membership questions,
and appointment confirmations.
• Sales / Persuasiveness - Sells the Elements Massage Wellness Program, and additional services
• Building Loyalty - Meets and exceeds client's needs, builds loyalty, resulting in client promoters.
• Stamina - Performs well under pressure and stress.
• Applied Learning - Applies concepts from training, feedback, and professional development.
• Work Standards - Is accountable for goals and objectives, has high standards for performance.
• Communication - Communicates in a way that clients and co‐workers understand and retain
Please apply in person at:
3065 S. Bown Way
Boise, Idaho 83706