1040 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd
Your well-being and growth as a therapist is the cornerstone of our business.
Looking for a peaceful, professional, clean, friendly, respectful, team-oriented and client focused environment? Want to be part of a great team with professionals who share a similar passion and respect for the art of healing massage dedicated to improving the wellness of their clients and their community? Come join our family!
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ to ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
Our Wellness Program is month-to-month, no long-term contracts which means clients come back because of the quality of your massage, not because they have a contract. It’s about a superb and effective massage. And it’s about YOU, the caring and professional therapist.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but offers powerful benefits for you. Simply put, The Elements Way™for your career involves:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
- Steady clientele and all the supplies you need including hydraulic massage tables.
- Flexible and consistent schedule.
- Rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage.
- Training and mentoring to help you continue to excel.
- Nurturing environment with time off to rest your body.
- We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering great massage.
Competitive pay and benefits package including healthcare, dental, and AFLAC options as well as a 401K with employer match (after one year employment). Our Massage Therapists make an average of $30-45 per massage (including tip) and we are currently offering an employment bonus of $1000.
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- Valid STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance
- Valid Driver License, auto insurance and reliable transportation
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume or application and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.