435 Paradise Rd
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. You'll love working here! We'll keep you busy with respectful and appreciative clients, pay you a competitive wage, offer free development and CEU's. Our staff is a group of talented, kind people who take their craft seriously. Just as importantly, you'll be treated with respect and professionalism. Because were were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a Massachusetts state license or certification, or in the process of obtaining licensure/certification.
- Passion for changing people’s lives
- Drama free with positive attitude
- Above all! A therapist with a high standard of excellence.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
- Additional client services: Himalayan Salt Stones, River Rock Stones, Cupping & Aromatherapy
- Hydroculture and Biofreeze available to clients at no additional cost.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Full‐Time MTs make $40K ‐ $55K / year (includes tips)
- Part‐Time MTs make $25K ‐ $35K / year (includes tips)
- Paid time off
- Up to $150.00 for tuition reimbursement
- Health care contribution
- Dental care contribution
- Retirement match plan
- License and Insurance (ABMP or ATMA) reimbursement
- Complimentary monthly massage to take care of yourself
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Aflac Disability
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
If you fit this mold, yet have some unique characteristics to add to our diverse team, please call or visit today. A complimentary massage is part of our interview process, so come enjoy!
Contact us at Elements Massage Swampscott - 435 Paradise Road, Swampscott - 781-584-8470 or email anytime.