Bellmore - Merrick
2437 Merrick Road
At Elements Massage, we focus purely on providing exceptional therapeutic massage for our clients. It’s the perfect opportunity for you to perform the important, healing work you studied so hard in school for. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing everything you need to be successful.
Why do our clients love us? Because we only do one thing, but we do it better than anybody else: Therapeutic Massage. We don't have a "menu" or a "signature massage". We don't try to get our clients to buy lotions or scrubs or facials that they don't want or need. We keep it pure and simple, we ask the client what their goal is and we match them with the best licensed massage therapist for their needs.
Here are some Benefits of Working at Elements Massage:
- A warm and welcoming, yet professional and drama-free work environment
- Linens, lotions and all other essentials will be supplied to you
- Large, relaxing treatment rooms with heated, hydraulic tables to help you work your magic
- Flexible schedule with multiple shifts to choose from
- Continuing education units
- Comfortable break-room with all the amenities you need
- Retirement savings program with employer match
- Health savings program
- Free membership to private nearby health & fitness club
- Within walking distance of many quaint local shops and food establishments
- Tons of clients
Our ideal candidate is a talented, teachable New York State Licensed Massage Therapist who’s prepared to deliver the best massage experience possible to each client.
Our extensive client base will give you the opportunity to use your healing knowledge as you work with a vast range of individuals, including athletes, pregnant women, clients with chronic issues and those who are just looking to feel great.
Both recent graduates and experienced LMTs are welcome to apply!
Note: You must be a New York State Licensed Massage Therapist to be considered for this position. This is a part-time position.