6650 Clayton Road
Richmond Heights, MO
Wellness Membership Advisor (Full Time / Part Time)
Seeking an individual who thrives in a sales environment and wants to make a positive difference in a customer’s life through health and wellness.
Allow us to introduce ourselves!
We’re delighted you’ve taken the first step in joining Elements Massage. We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing massage brands, and our success is due to the talents of people like you! We love working with individuals who believe in sales with a purpose. We’re opening up our first Elements Massage studio in Bethesda, MD and want you to help build it from the very beginning.
First things first, a little bit about us….
Elements Massage personalizes every experience for our clients by providing a customer centric approach and matching a client’s needs with the appropriate massage therapist. By focusing on personalization, we promote a benefit that fills a gap in our consumers’ lives and differentiates Elements Massage in the market. The Wellness Program membership gives clients an opportunity to take time for themselves every month and can be the cornerstone of their health and wellness routine. Founded by a massage therapist in 2006, Elements Massage believes every position and every task is equally important in our ability to fulfill The Elements Promise™, which is our massage guarantee.
Not only do we strive to provide an amazing service to our clients, but it is equally important that we provide a safe, harmonious and amazing culture for our employees. The work we do every day is life changing. Why should our work environment be any different? We believe that everyone on our team contributes to the wellbeing of each and every client in their own personal way. And it is our duty to support you in your growth, confidence, and success at our studio.
Wellness Membership Advisor Job Description
We are so excited about our Team of Wellness Membership Advisors. Not only are they the face of our studios, but they are the wonderful people that take the time to get to know our clients day in and day out and how we can help. Our clients typically walk into the studio with problems such as pain, day-to-day stress, or even previous injuries that they have been doing their best to recover from. We are here to support their journey to a better version of themselves, and the Wellness Membership is a perfect way for us to help them get there.
- Selling therapeutic massage services and wellness plan memberships
- Booking/Re-booking appointments
- Maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere
- Answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience
- Upgrading such as longer sessions, aromatherapy or salt stone
- Greeting every client with a smile
- Creating a calm environment
- Accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently
- Communicating effectively with coworkers
- Being flexible
- Actively participating in staff meetings
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked
- Completing tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain leadership in the studio while management is not there
- Assist with administrative duties as needed by manager
- Sales/retail experience (1+ years preferred)
- Superior Customer service skills
- Web-based scheduling, a plus
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to remain flexible
- Ability to remain confident and calm during stressful situations
- Free monthly 1 Hour Massage Session
- Escalating base pay based on sales performance
- Sales bonuses for membership sales
- Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Consistent Coaching/Training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sales: 1 year
If you are excited about being a part of the Wellness movement through the medium of Massage Therapy and all that it has to offer our communities, we would love to connect with you!