701 N Milwaukee Ave. Suite 180
Vernon Hills, IL
Are you a Massage Therapist looking an opportunity where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients? As a new studio in Vernon Hills our goal is to build a family of massage therapists who believe in the healing power and benefit of massage. Because Elements Massage was founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently, and we’d love to show you what makes us special!
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry but offers powerful benefits for you. Simply put, The Elements Way™ for your career involves:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage therapy
- Steady clientele and all the supplies you need
- Flexible and consistent schedule with guaranteed pay
- Rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage therapy
- Training and mentoring to help you continue to excel
- Nurturing environment with time off to rest your body
- We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering great massage therapy
Responsibilities and Duties
- Following our proven system- for providing a superior massage therapy experience for our clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in client treatment plan
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session
- Attending off-site events at core businesses as needed.
- Maintaining a clean, inviting studio atmosphere by ensuring, massage rooms, and break room (other) have been cleaned, stocked and organized
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining IL state licensure/certification.
- Must carry Current Professional Liability Insurance
- Experience in, or willingness to learn multiple modalities of massage therapy including Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, Trigger Point, and Prenatal.
- Strong evaluation skills to assess client needs, develop treatment plans and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- Customer-service oriented and ability to communicate effectively with clients, studio management, and co-workers
- Desire for continuous professional improvement and ability to follow the proven Elements service path
Compensation and Benefits
- Base pay $18- $22 per hour (+ 15-20% plus gratuity)
- Complementary monthly 1 Hour Massage [Trade] Session
- Paid Continuing Education (CEU’s)
- Liability Insurance Coverage Reimbursement Program
- Holiday and Birthday Bonus
- Body breaks and refreshments in our inviting and comfortable break room
- State of the art massage supplies and equipment including hydraulic tables, linens, and lotions
About Us the Owners
We are Mike and Chandrika Farrell, a husband and wife team opening our first location in Vernon Hills. We are dedicated owners who believe that receiving regular massage is essential in helping manage daily stress, reduce pain, and improved sense of wellbeing. That’s is why we are looking for qualified individuals like you who share this same vision. We’re committed to help you grow both personally and professionally by providing all the tools necessary, and by listening to you and your ideas in effort to create a positive, balanced, and rewarding work environment!