21050 N Tatum Blvd Suite D-102
We are a Great Team! Elements Massage Phoenix Desert Ridge is looking for a full time Wellness Membership Sales specialist to build relationships with our wonderful clients and Sell our wellness plan membership.
You will earn Commission for wellness plan and package sales and have opportunities to earn bonuses. At Elements we provide the industry's best therapeutic massage in a professional and inviting environment where our clients can experience the Elements difference. We are a multi award winning location where our clients receive the highest quality customer service.
You would be directly responsible for membership sales and building relationships with our clientele in our lobby when they check in and checkout. A good customer service/sales person knows that people buy from people that they like.
- Selling Memberships to the Wellness Program (Maintaining certain sales quotas)
- Selling Packages
- Selling Gift Cards
- Upgrading such as longer sessions, aromatherapy, hot stone, CBD or Cupping
- Greeting every client with a smile.
- Creating a calm environment.
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers.
- Being flexible.
- Actively participating in staff meetings.
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
- Completing tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain leadership in the studio while management is not there
- Have good follow through
- Assist with administrative duties as needed by manager
- Sales experience (2+ year preferred)
- Customer service skills
- People person
- Computer proficiency-Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Retail or industry experience, a plus
- Web-based scheduling, a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
This position starts at $11 an hour plus commission and bonuses. You have the opportunity to earn up to $300 monthly in commission bonuses. Our bonus tiers are reachable goals.