323 Metzler Dr Suite 105
Castle Rock, CO
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists!
WINNER of Readers' Choice for 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Award for Best in Massage - 2019!
Elements Massage Castle Rock is an exceptional environment for a gifted massage professional. We have been in business for over 10 years! Our employees consistently rank our Castle Rock studio among the top massage employers in Colorado.
At our Castle Rock studio we are proud to be recognized as having among the highest employee satisfaction of all Elements studios. On average our employees have been with us for three years or more. We strive to create a family culture where we have fun and respect each other. This is partly because the owners/managers truly believe in developing their team and truly care about each individual teammate.
Why It’s Great To Be A Massage Therapist At Elements:
- Earn an average of $38-44 per Hour session, or more for 90 & 2hour
- Generous Quarterly Bonus
- Paid Time Off after 1 year of employment
- Free monthly 90 Min Massage to maintain your body
- $400 MT Referral Program
- Liability Insurance Reimbursement
- Structured Initial Training & Ongoing Development
- Paid Continuing Education (CEU’s)
- Body Breaks (30min or 1hour...you choose)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Dental, Vision, 401k, Short Term Disability
- 1 complementary chiropractic adjustment per month
- 2-3 team building events per year
- CO License And Liability Insurance
- Authorize Background Check
- A Desire To Help Clients With Overall Wellness
- Punctual And Reliable
Please submit your resume and/or request interview by using our APPLY button or email to: kristinadams@elementsmassage,
We look forward to meeting you! - Kristin
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.