Elements Massage Green Lake
1200 NE 65th St
Seattle, WA 98115
Elements Massage Green Lake is looking for engaging, outgoing, and friendly individuals to join our team. We have a beautiful, high volume, studio located in the Roosevelt / Green Lake area, where we see between 350-425 clients a week.
The WMA reports directly to the Studio Manager, however will have frequent interactions with both the Lead WMA and Lead Massage Therapists.
The WMA is a Sales and Customer Service role within an independently owned and operated studio, with a positive, fun, and engaging atmosphere, where they will directly contribute by creating and maintaining an exceptional experience for all of our clients and employees.
- Follows our proven sales and education process to inform and enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Consistently follows all steps in the KNOWETM and sales process resulting in a conversion rate of 40% or higher.
- Makes great first impressions, builds rapport, and identifies client’s needs resulting in membership sales.
- Meets or exceeds the needs of the client—Takes all opportunities to exceed client expectations without making unreasonable commitments.
- Take pride and passion in resolving client problems/complaints/issues. Listens, empathizes, apologizes, and takes personal responsibility to resolve any client issues.
- Maintains focus and avoids errors under high stress situations such as during busy client times.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients and coworkers when under stress from high client times, client/co‐worker complaints.
- Develops appropriate strategies to cope with high stress situations such as multi‐tasking, organization of work.
- Takes initiative and demonstrates active follow through, often anticipating needs and resolving studio and client needs as they come up.
- Understands and applies knowledge, skills and concepts from on‐boarding, training, meetings and coaching/feedback.
- Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources.
- Sets high standards of excellence following procedures and a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
- Accountable for goal/objective setting and achievement.
- Acts with integrity and high ethical standards.
- Communicates timely and effectively with clients and team members (managers, coworkers, etc.)
- Maintains timely communications via lead calls, appointment bookings, membership questions, and appointment confirmations.
- Maintains studio organization and cleanliness, including a clean work space, lobby, bathrooms, breakroom.
- Follows all HIPAA regulations and Elements privacy practices.
- Completes and follows through on tasks assigned by management and leads.
Sales / Persuasiveness – Sells and educates clients on the benefits of massage and our Wellness Program, as well as on additional services.
Stamina – Performs well under pressure and stress.
Building Loyalty – Meets and exceeds client’s needs, builds trust and loyalty.
Adaptable – Responds competently to new processes and existing process updates.
Applied Learning – Applies concepts from training, feedback, and professional development.
Communication – Communicates in a way that clients and co‐workers understand and retain.
Work Standards – Is accountable for goals and objectives, and has high standards for one’s performance.
Compensation and Benefits
$16/hr plus generous commissions for Membership and Package sales
Free Monthly Massages and 50% Off Additional Services
Friends and Family Discounts
If working in a rewarding sales and wellness environment, with career advancement (including management and studio ownership within a national company), in a fun massage studio sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
High School Diploma Required
We prefer you live within 10 miles of our studio because of commute and traffic concerns.