Elements Massage Green Lake
1200 NE 65th St
Seattle, WA 98115
Elements Massage Green Lake is looking for engaging, outgoing, and friendly individuals to join our team. We have a beautiful, high volume, studio located in the Roosevelt / Green Lake area of Seattle.
The Wellness Membership Advisor (WMA) reports directly to the Studio Manager, and will have frequent interactions with both the Lead WMA and Lead Massage Therapists.
The Wellness Membership Advisor (WMA) is a Sales and Customer Service role within our independently owned and operated studio. We have a positive, fun, and engaging atmosphere, where you will directly contribute by creating and maintaining an exceptional experience for all of our clients and employees.
- Follows all COVID 19 protocols for client and employee safety.
- Follows our proven sales and education process to inform and enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- FRIENDLY: Makes great first impressions, builds rapport, and identifies client’s needs resulting in membership sales.
- Meets or exceeds the needs of the client—Takes all opportunities to exceed client expectations without making unreasonable commitments.
- Take pride and passion in resolving client problems/complaints/issues. Listens, empathizes, apologizes, and takes personal responsibility to resolve any client issues.
- DETAIL ORIENTED: Maintains focus and avoids errors under high stress situations such as during busy client times.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients and coworkers when under stress from high client times, client/co‐worker complaints.
- Develops appropriate strategies to cope with high stress situations such as multi‐tasking, organization of work.
- RESPONSIBLE: Takes initiative and demonstrates active follow through, often anticipating needs and resolving studio and client needs as they come up.
- Understands and applies knowledge, skills and concepts from on‐boarding, training, meetings and coaching/feedback.
- Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources.
- Sets high standards of excellence following procedures and a high level of quality, productivity, and service.
- Accountable for goal/objective setting and achievement.
- Acts with integrity and high ethical standards.
- Communicates timely and effectively with clients and team members (managers, coworkers, etc.)
- Maintains timely communications via lead calls, appointment bookings, membership questions, and appointment confirmations.
- Maintains studio organization and cleanliness, including a clean work space, lobby, bathrooms, break room.
- Follows all HIPAA regulations and Elements privacy practices.
- Completes and follows through on tasks assigned by management and leads.
Sales / Persuasiveness – Sells and educates clients on the benefits of massage and our Wellness Program, as well as on additional services.
Stamina – Performs well under pressure and stress.
Building Loyalty – Meets and exceeds client’s needs, builds trust and loyalty.
Adaptable – Responds competently to new processes and existing process updates.
Applied Learning – Applies concepts from training, feedback, and professional development.
Communication – Communicates in a way that clients and co‐workers understand and retain.
Work Standards – Is accountable for goals and objectives, and has high standards for one’s performance.
Compensation and Benefits
$17/hr plus generous commissions for Membership and Package sales
Free Monthly Massages and 50% Off Additional Services
Friends and Family Discounts
*full time (30-40 hrs/week)
If working in a rewarding sales & wellness environment sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
High School Diploma Required
We prefer you live within 10 miles of our studio because of commute & traffic concerns.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.