1604 West Campbell Avenue
Elements Massage Campbell is a top rated massage studio in Campbell on the border of Campbell, West San Jose and Saratoga because we have a great team and we provide great service!
We are looking for bright, outgoing, friendly individuals to join our team as a Sales Representative. Responsibilities include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere, and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. Part Time & Full Time opportunities.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECT SALES EXPERIENCE
Qualified candidates MUST have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team-oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software. Must possess a desire to work at a start-up small company and have excellent organizational skills. You will be routinely evaluated on your sales success.
This job entails:
- Selling massages, upgrades, and promoting our monthly Wellness Program.
- Answering the phone and calling clients professionally and politely.
- Greeting clients in the massage studio and giving a great customer experience.
- Scheduling appointments and checking clients out with our software system.
- Listening to clients and matching them with the right massage therapist.
- Maintaining a clean, inviting studio atmosphere.
- Supporting operations to keep the massage studio running smoothly.
- Working with other Service Specialists and Massage Therapists to maintain a fun workplace.
What we provide:
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others
- A warm professional environment, with a great team to work with!
- Free monthly massage
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is fun, challenging and rewarding.
- Ability to earn monthly sales bonuses
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software. Must be available on weekends.
You will work approximately 20-40 hours per week including weekends. Availability to work on call last minute also a plus.
Elements is a smoke free work environment. Come join a great company in one of the fastest growing segments of the wellness industry, apply today!