Elements Massage Maple Valley
24061 Southeast 264th Street Suite M200
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Join us in our business where we actually change client lives and strive to help everyone feel better!
We are looking for engaging, fearless, outgoing personalities to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. We aim to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio. Our program is built on the Wellness Program and we award our team when we meet monthly objectives.
Sales Associate/ Customer Service
Responsibilities and Duties:
Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness
Program, a no hassle membership plan
Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage
Wellness Program, gift card sales, upgrades and rebooking.
Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, andaccurate
Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitalityand execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked and light cleaning to either prepare studio for opening or closing.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
- Our team members can earn in addition to base wage, monthly bonuses up to $650 plus additional individual incentives, as well
- Flexibility with shifts
- Quarterly reviews with potential for advancement if targets are met
- A fun, friendly atmosphere
- Monthly massages when available
Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your resume to apply in email link: Send Resume Here or apply directly below.