Elements Massage Cypress
11403 Barker Cypress Road Suite 800
Cypress, TX 77433
Elements Massage Cypress is looking for friendly massage therapists. We value YOU and our pay scale reflects that, along with a full benefits package, including paid time off. Certification in Sports Massage, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Pre-Natal and Hot Stone a plus! Come to work in a beautiful studio with owners who are dedicated to creating a caring and professional work environment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Experience preferred but will work with fresh graduates
* Professional liability insurance.
* Current Texas license
* Outstanding customer service skills and professional appearance
* A strong commitment to the benefits of therapeutic massage and the ability to communicate them to clients.
In return, we will provide everything you need to be successful:
* Benefits for qualified candidates include free massages, paid time off, a potential for a hiring bonus, client retention bonuses, paid CEUs, paid liability insurance, and more
* Massage supplies provided by the studio including hydraulic lift tables
* Ongoing training opportunities
* Flexible scheduling
* Steady clientele
* Competitive per massage rate plus tips. Full-time therapists can gross $40,000 per year and up before benefits and incentives
* A safe and professional environment in which to work
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT (281-383-9793) or apply online.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.