190 Broadway Corner of Route 1N & Walnut St
Elements Massage of Saugus is seeking full and part time Licensed Massage Therapists to become part of our team. Join us in our brand-new studio in a desirable high-traffic location and share in the wonderful opportunities to grow and flourish with us as we build and cultivate a warm team oriented culture. Both experienced LMT’s and recent LMT graduates are encouraged to apply.
The Elements Way for your career involves:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
- A rewarding environment with all employees working as one team with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- Continuous training and mentoring to help you continue to your personal growth.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a flexible, consistent schedule including time to rest and care for your own body.
- All supplies and business support will be provided.
- We will take care of you so you can focus on delivering great massage.
What we Offer
- Spacious and beautifully decorated massage rooms with brand-new equipment and supplies
- Professional, hydraulic tables with easy height adjustment
- All marketing and client scheduling taken care of for you
- License & Insurance Reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Continuing Education
- Wellness Program
- Flexible schedules (part-time or full-time)
- AFLAC offered
- Perform 60 and 90-minute quality massage therapy sessions, with breaks
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point Skills and Hot Stone will be called on regularly (Certification courses will be provided)
- Very strong communication and evaluation skills to meet clients’ needs, establish treatment plan, and deliver professional treatment recommendations for each and every client
- Valid STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas)
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume to the email listed or calling:
Scott Speicher, Owner