Elements Massage Tanasbourne
2167 NW 185th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is reopening as of June 8th. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan sales and have opportunities to earn up to $200+ in additional bonuses.
Elements Massage Tanasbourne is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
Elements Massage, Tanasbourne is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to help create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no- hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of our world
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client concern to a story of great customer service.Qualifications:
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Pay starts at $14/hr
- Bonuses based on sales, paid on every paycheck
- Medical, dental and accident insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio