4940 SH-121 Suite 130
Elements Massage , is seeking an Assistant Sales Manager in our Lewisville / The Colony, TX location. Do you want to work for a company where you are recognized and rewarded for your performance? Would you like to work in a fun, rewarding and team oriented atmosphere? Tired of working at a job where you don't make a difference? We are looking for our next SUPERSTAR! Elements Massage is one of the fastest growing providers of Therapeutic Massage. We provide upscale Massage services at an affordable price. We have an opening on our staff working with our Wellness Membership Advisors (front desk team) to provide a flawless customer experience and grow our membership base.
We are open 7 days a week for our clients so working part of the weekend will be required. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of proven sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, coaching experince, be a team-oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software and the Elements Service Path.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create a warm, inviting environment for our staff and our clients
- Grow membership base, sell gift cards and upgraded services
- Oversee WMA’s as they perform sales duties, specifically the KNOWETM process; coach and mentor as necessary
- Work with Asst. Mgr. – Operations and Owner to create and implement programs to increase productivity and reach revenue goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Learn and then demonstrate competency and proficiency with MindBody; work with Asst. Mgr. – Operations to ensure accuracy of data and that Wellness Program Memberships and Gift Cards are properly sold in MindBody
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency with marketing tools such as Fetch Rev, Marketing Toolbox and Creative Services Request to assist with marketing efforts such as development of in-studio marketing materials, digital frame management and gift card merchandising
- Responsible for using Fetch Rev to communicate weekly appointment availability and special offers to keep the schedule full
- Work with Asst. Mgr. – Operations to develop a monthly newsletter to Assist in administrative tasks including filing, data entry of client records, surveys, social media
- Participate in Elements Massage community and marketing events as needed
- Must love receiving massages
YOU MUST BE:
- Confident Outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic and have a "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Willing to learn and flawlessly execute our sales/customer service process
- A persuasive communicator
- Proficient at multi-tasking abilities
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with Mindbody Point of Sale system is a PLUS!
- Currently have or pursuing a college degree is preferred
- Hourly wage PLUS commissions and potential for monthly bonuses based on achievement of sales goals
- Performance reviews with potential for raises
- Paid training
- Paid vacation after one year of service
- Free monthly Massage and discounts on additional massage services
- Employment growth opportunities and Management career path
- Work in a fun environment