Elements Massage North Seattle
10021 Holman Road NW
Seattle, WA 98177
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage, North Seattle is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to help create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no-hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of our world.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client concern into a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in-person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Pay $17 to $18/hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on sales paid on every paycheck
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Paid Sick and Vacation Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Company pays 55% of health care
- Great dental plan with company contribution
- 100% Paid Accident Insurance covers you while off work
With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
Our Covid-19 Safety Approach:
- 100% mask policy for all in the studio, at all times
- Masks, aprons, gloves, eye protection provided
- Needlepoint Bionic Ionizer installed on HVAC system - kills virus in the air and on surfaces
- Clients screened at the time of booking, time of confirmation, and upon arrival (curbside)
- Client appointments carefully booked to create social distancing in lobby/hallway/restrooms
- EPA List-N disinfectant
- Hand washing, hand sanitizer, of course!
- Our track record – ZERO cases of COVID-19 transmission since reopening in June 2020.
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply here today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.