Elements Massage Summerlin
1215 S Fort Apache Rd #150
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage Summerlin is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members.
Elements Massage Summerlin is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
• Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
• The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
• The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
• Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
• Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
• Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
• Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay $12 to $16 hour depending on experience
- Medical insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.