Elements Massage Richmond
9711 S Mason Rd #115
Richmond, TX 77407
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully selling membership-based services in a retail environment. Excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude and an energetic, persuasive personality are a must.
Compensation is hourly plus commission with an emphasis on selling our Wellness Program to clients. Prior experience at a membership-based retail massage studio or spa is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities will include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere, and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. In return, we will provide:
• The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage.
• A warm, professional atmosphere.
• Training and proven processes to support your success.
• Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
• Potential for career advancement.
• Ability to earn sales bonuses.
Benefits with the position include:
• Free monthly massage
• Sales bonuses
• Career advancement opportunities
Elements Massage was founded in Denver by a licensed massage therapist and is a rapidly-growing leader in the industry with currently over 240 studios nationwide. At Elements, what sets us apart from the ordinary massage is our focus on providing a superior therapeutic experience with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry!
Elements Massage is a smoke-free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest-growing segments of the healthcare industry. Apply today to our manager Sharia at email@example.com