9711 S Mason Rd #115
Elements Massage of Richmond is seeking Licensed Massage Therapists trained in multiple modalities, with an emphasis on deep tissue therapeutic massage. If you are passionate about health and wellness, Elements is the place for you! Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Elements Massage was founded in Denver by a licensed massage therapist and is a rapidly-growing leader in the industry with currently over 240 studios nationwide. At Elements, what sets us apart from the ordinary massage is our focus on providing a superior therapeutic experience in an environment that is considerate to the therapist’s well-being.
Because we are a therapeutic massage studio, you will be able to use your knowledge and training by working with a multitude of clients – from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.
We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training for you. We have designed this position with you in mind and will provide everything you need to be successful:
• All supplies (linens, lotions, etc.)
• A safe, warm professional environment in which to work
• Administrative support
• Average starting pay $25-$35 (inclusive of tips)
• Career advancement opportunities with future studio locations in Fort Bend County
Elements Massage of Richmond is smoke-free environments. Open 7 days a week.
Come join one of the fastest-growing segments of the healthcare industry. Apply today to our manager Sharia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elements Massage Richmond is independently owned and looking for friendly, hard-working, Texas licensed massage therapists to join our team. Come to work in a beautiful new studio with owners who are dedicated to creating a caring and professional work environment. Can't wait to meet you......
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience preferred but new grads are welcome to apply.
• Professional liability insurance.
• Current Texas license or application in process at minimum.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• A strong commitment to the benefits of therapeutic massage and the ability to communicate them to clients.
In return, we will provide everything you need to be successful:
• Massage supplies provided by the studio including hydraulic lift tables
• Ongoing training opportunities
• Flexible scheduling
• Steady clientele
• Competitive per massage rate plus tips and incentives
• Benefits include monthly massage, supplemental insurance, and more
• A safe and professional environment in which to work
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!