2870 Ygnacio Valley Road
Walnut Creek, CA
Interested in applying your Sales skills and passion for service in a business that enhances clients' health and well-being?
We are seeking bright, outgoing, friendly and motivated Sales & Client Service Specialists to join our beautiful 6-room studio in Walnut Creek's newest shopping center, The Orchards at Walnut Creek. Elements Massage is a locally owned studio with a focus on creating wellness and providing valuable service to our community.
Why Elements Massage?
Teamwork & Winning Culture! Our proprietary customer service process has achieved higher satisfaction scores and customer loyalty than our competitors across the U.S. Our sister studio in San Ramon was recently recognized for providing the Best Massage in the East Bay by the readers of the East Bay Times!
Everyone plays a vital role in the attraction, service, and ongoing satisfaction of our clients. Sales & Client Service Specialists are our front line face to our clients, and as such, are some of the most important members of our team. We believe so much in the importance of massage in a healthy lifestyle that all of our employees receive free massages monthly.
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting studio goals to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of
- Wellness Program Memberships
- Gift Cards
- Re-booking appointments
- Upgrades such as longer sessions or hot stone
- Utilizing established “Service Path” procedures to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including but not limited to
- Greeting every client with a smile
- Creating a calm environment
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure
- Proficiency with massage therapy terminology
- Matching clients and therapist correctly based on therapist profiles and client needs.
- Mastering our client management software (MindBody Online) to ensure accurate scheduling and retail transactions
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement with the Service Path
- Addressing client requests and concerns professionally and efficiently, focusing on solutions and knowing when to involve management to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, regular studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked
- Occasionally representing the studio at community events
Successful candidates must:
- Sell successfully without high pressure tactics
- Follow all regulations and privacy policies
- Present a professional demeanor and appearance
- Communicate effectively with clients and coworkers
- Provide timely and appropriate communication with studio management
- Demonstrate flexibility, proactivity and teamwork
- Actively participate in all staff meetings
- Complete tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor
- Record of Sales success
- Customer service skills
- Computer proficiency - Microsoft Office, Google file sharing, Internet Explorer
- Retail or massage/spa industry experience is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Knowledge of Web-based scheduling (especially MindBody Online) is a plus
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
- Must be able to work a combination of opening or closing (evening) shifts, & at least one weekend shift
- Valid Driver’s License & reliable transportation
- Performance-based bonuses
- Free monthly Massage
* There will be more benefits coming soon in association with our marketing partners, such as fitness centers, yoga studios, and other wellness providers.
Starting Pay: Competitive hourly pay starts at $12/hour plus incentive bonus based upon your contribution to achievement of studio growth targets & operational excellence. And don't forget that monthly massage!
Schedule: Elements Massage is open seven days a week, therefore candidates must be available to work weekends and evenings as required.
If this sounds like you, then please come be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.