Elements Massage Walnut Creek
2870 Ygnacio Valley Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Would you like to apply your sales and customer service skills in a job where you can help change clients' lives? Wouldn't you love to get a free monthly massage for doing so?
We are improving the lives of everyone we touch, making a positive difference to health and well-being for our clients and for you (that's right - free monthly massage!).
Elements Massage Walnut Creek is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to champion the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
Elements Massage Walnut Creek is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no-hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; ability to quickly learn computer programs for scheduling and payments
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in the area
- Training and proven processes to support your success
- Potential for career advancement
- Competitive hourly wage plus the opportunity to accelerate your earnings based on performances and sales bonuses
- Free monthly massage
- Discounts from other merchants in The Orchards at Walnut Creek
Our owners have extensive backgrounds in marketing, operations and career coaching, and will work with you to be successful and achieve your career goals.
Both full-time and part-time positions available. Elements Massage is open 7 days a week, and we need people to cover a variety of shifts.
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today! Please email your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a cover letter with your application, explaining why you'd be a great fit for the position.