Elements Massage Cave Creek
29455 N Cave Creek Rd Suite 114
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
Join our very special studio located in North Phoenix, just 6 miles North of the 101
You are important to us. Be a valued member of our team. Pleasant working environment where we care about our employees, as well as our clients. Fantastic staff you'll want to join!. Owner involved and on-site to take your suggestions and acknowledge your accomplishments! Great employees will be rewarded! Make a difference, one client at a time.
Comments from our therapists:
"Don't work at a studio just because it is near where you live. Shop around. Elements Massage Cave Creek is the best place to work. It is worth the drive to be happy at your job." - JC
"I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunities you gave me and the trust you showed." -R
"I appreciate the fact that you really care about your employees" - B
You will also love us because:
- We offer Cupping, Hot Stones, Reflexology...all ways to increase your rate by $5/Hour.
- Benefits of CBD to help your hands and overall well being.
- All hydraulic massage tables.
- Can earn $30 - $45 OR MORE per hour (Including tips).
- Opportunity to make up to $200 per month in additional bonuses.
- Flexible scheduling to support career longevity. 15 minute breaks between sessions if desired.
- Ongoing training at no charge.
- Referral bonuses.
- Paid Time Off.
- We cover costs for some of your CEU's up to $200.
- Bonuses may apply if you are driving a long way or are moving.
- Recently Rank #1 in Customer Service over all other Massage Studios/Spas
Competitive base pay:
Full-time MT's make $35K - $55K per year.
Part-time MT's make $20K - $30K per year.
Must be a licensed massage therapist in the state of Arizona, carry liability insurance and submit to a background check. We are a smoke free work environment.
Studio is located on Cave Creek Rd and Tatum Blvd just 6 miles N of the 101.
We look forward to meeting you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.