6416 Carlisle Pike Suite 3200
At Elements Massage™ in Mechanicsburg, we are a therapist-centric business, built on understanding and supporting what it takes to be a successful LMT and we believe in the healing power of massage. Come join our tribe at our growing studio!
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists!
At Elements Massage™ in Mechanicsburg, we honor our therapists by being sensitive to their abilities and desired work schedules. Our therapists are required to receive a free massage each month, as we understand the importance that they take care of themselves as they take care of their clients. We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and continuing education assistance. We take care of all the supplies and business support you will need so that you can focus on developing your clientele and focus on delivering the best massage to your clients.
We are currently seeking Part Time and Full Time Massage Therapists to join our team at our growing studio in Mechanicsburg!
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ will ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
Why It's Great To Be A Massage Therapist At Elements:
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- We Pay You Even When a Client Late Cancels Or No Call, No Shows! Therapists deserve to be paid for their time when this happens. You’ll receive your normal hourly rate when it does.
- CBD Oil Services - First major massage franchise brand in the nation to offer this service!
- Long Term Career Progression Path (massage therapists deserve this)
- Competitive Pay
- Additional opportunities for bonus/incentives
- Free monthly massage session
- Continuing Education (CEU’s)
- Referral Program
- Paid Vacation Time
- Structured onboarding training as well as ongoing training and development
- Consistent Body Breaks
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Consistent Coaching/Training
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
- Active PA License and Liability Insurance.
- A desire to help clients with overall wellness.
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Punctual and Reliable.
- Must be available to work at least one evening shift and weekends.
Apply in Person or Email us your Resume:
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.