Elements Massage San Mateo
39 E 4th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME MTs NEEDED. New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
At Elements Massage™ we focus exclusively on massage - no facials, waxing, body scrubs, etc. Elements was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experience to our clients.
Our Downtown San Mateo location is a well established, highly rated massage studio in need of more talented Massage Therapists to service our growing client demand! Check out our great online reviews on our website and on Yelp.com!
* A peaceful, upscale environment with top quality equipment, linens, and supplies
* Guaranteed hourly pay plus bonus based on massages provided
* Supportive team environment with continuing education and learning opportunities
* Opportunity for advancement
* FREE self-care massage
* Paid sick time
* Flexible work schedule
The Right Candidate:
* Has a passion for massage, understands the therapeutic benefits, and genuinely cares about helping people.
* Can deliver high quality Swedish and deep tissue massage, customized to each client's needs, and work in other modalities.
* Has strong listening, communication, and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish a treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
* Is a CAMTC Certified Massage Therapist.
* Likes to be part of a fun, collaborative and high-performing team.
* Is available to work 2-5 shifts per week, including one weekend shift.
At Elements, you will be a W-2 employee, which means we will be responsible for withholding applicable taxes. All of our therapists must carry their own liability insurance from ABMP, AMTA or other similar organizations. The insurance coverage is reimbursed by Elements.
We are accepting applications and conducting interviews immediately! Recent graduates are welcome to apply. Please send a detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include modalities practiced and work availability.
Elements is a non-smoking, drug-free work environment.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.