39 E 4th Ave
San Mateo, CA
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage San Mateo is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing individual to lead sales and customer service for potential clients and current members. The successful candidate will uphold our standard of excellence in all areas of sales, customer service, and administrative operations.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
Elements Massage San Mateo is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no-hassle membership plan.
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate.
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create a positive, professional environment for clients and staff alike.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and welcoming studio environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Must have at least one year of sales or customer service experience. Must be available to work at least 12 hours per week and 2-5 shifts including evenings and weekends. This is not a seasonal job. Associates degree or equivalent experience is desirable. Elements is a non-smoking, drug-free work environment.
Benefits of Our Studio:
- Hourly pay: $16.00 - $16.50 + Sales Bonus!
- Warm, professional work environment
- Variety in your work that is fun, challenging, and rewarding
- Potential for career advancement
- FREE monthly massage
- Paid sick time
Please include your resume and cover letter describing what makes you a great sales and/or client service professional and a fit for our studio.
Check us out on Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/elements-massage-san-mateo
Visit us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/ElementsSanMateo