2701 Harbor Blvd Ste E-3
Costa Mesa, CA
Very competitive hourly plus commission!
Do you love sales? Do you like to go the extra mile to serve customers? Want to be part of a 5 Star rated, high performing team? If so then we want you!
Elements Massage Costa Mesa is looking for bright, outgoing, friendly individuals with sales & customer service experience to join our dynamic team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist.
Responsibilities include managing the front desk and reception area, answering phone calls professionally and booking appointments accurately, greeting guests warmly upon arrival, coordinating massage therapist schedules, selling our popular month to month memberships, gift cards and spa packages, managing accurate register sales on our booking/POS software, maintaining complete and accurate data entry of client records, and maintaining a clean, organized and welcoming spa environment. Our location is owned and managed by South Coast Plaza in a beautiful, safe well well maintained shopping center one mile south of 405 freeway.
BENEFITS of working at Elements Massage Costa Mesa
- Competitive hourly rate with opportunity to earn monthly bonuses
- HIGH Commission and bonuses
- FREE massages / Discounted massages for staff, friends and family!
- Work with clean, elegant furniture and zen & peaceful ambience and surroundings
- Be part of a 5 star oriented, friendly team!
- Elements is a smoke free work environment.
- Potential for management advancement
- Medical, dental, vision, accident plans available.
- Paid Training
REQUIRED Job Qualifications:
- Must have sales experience. Experience working in spa, salon, health or wellness business will be highly preferred.
- Have experience with opening and/or closing a business and being a key holder
- Must have worked in an customer facing environment where you are confident and comfortable speaking with and establishing good rapport with clients, making face to face sales pitches in a convincing and conversational manner is key
- Demonstrate excellent phone skills and great client relationship skills
- MUST be very computer literate and detail oriented with experience working with web-based scheduling / retail software that manages schedules, checks out clients, is highly preferred.
- Ability to be multi-task and be flexible to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Self starter / takes initiative to keep productive and contribute to completing operational tasks
- Must love massage since that’s our business!
- Must have a great smile and friendly personality!
- Work at least 20 hours a week and full time positions available for the right candidate.
- Flexible schedule and be able to work at least 1 weekend shift
Please email your resume including a COVER LETTER (embedded within your response e-mail) describing what makes you a great sales and/or client service person and a fit for our spa. Please also include a minimum of at least 2 professional references.