14694 Orchard Pkwy Suite 900
Elements Massage of Westminster is hiring! Come join a team of energetic and holistic-minded individuals to help with the well-being of our neighbors in an upscale shopping environment at The Orchard Town Center, Westminster.
Welcome to a place that’s sole purpose is to help you be the very best version of you. A place that truly values and supports you, and your unique qualities. Elements Massage is the only massage franchise started by a massage therapist, with an environment built upon mutual respect. It is a place where you matter. We have a deep appreciation for the healing power of massage, and truly honor our therapists and the important work they do.
Support & Satisfaction
- Massage only – Elements therapists focus on giving the best possible therapeutic massage, so you don’t have to worry about frills and distractions like body wraps, scrubs, or any other services that some spas offer. Our clients are people with real body issues and health problems that benefit from massage therapy. Our therapists really get to hone in on their skills instead of going through the same spa/relaxation routine every day. We match every client to specific therapists based on their skills, strengths and preferences. Across the country at Elements we deliver the highest customer satisfaction, and we have the numbers to prove it.
- Supplies & top of the line equipment (linens, lotions, music, bottled water, hydraulic tables) provided – We do all the laundry and cleaning so you can focus on what you do best – therapeutic massage.
- Competitive benefits – Hiring bonus. Monthly performance bonuses. Commissions for upgrades. Insurance renewal after 6 months of employment. Continuing education. Career path. Mentoring & training.
- Upscale studio setting –Beautiful new studio, small and intimate, impeccable standards, quiet and relaxing environment.
- Amazing studio culture – At Elements, our employees are family. We enjoy working with people we like! Fun-loving, high energy and positive people who motivate you every day. You’re going to love working here.
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus (will provide training).
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid Colorado MT License, Professional Liability Insurance.
- Valid Driver’s License, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Newly certified therapists welcome!
Average shift length is 4 to 7 hours with the possibility of completing 4 - 6 massages in one day. Must be available to work at least one evening shift and one weekend shift.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today!