765 E South Boulder Rd #100
Welcome to the Elements Massage Family!
Our mission statement is simple…“to be the best employer of massage therapists in Colorado.”
Want to be part of a great team with professionals who share a similar passion and respect for the art of healing massage dedicated to improving the wellness of their clients and their community? Apply today!
Elements Massage – Louisville is a therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible and enthusiastic Massage Therapists to join our team. Your well-being and growth as a therapist is the cornerstone of our business.
Looking for a peaceful, professional, clean, friendly, respectful, team-oriented and client focused environment? Want to be part of a great team with professionals who share a similar passion and respect for the art of healing massage dedicated to improving the wellness of their clients and their community?
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ to ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
Our Wellness Program is month-to-month, no long-term contracts, which means we have to be at our best every day to reaffirm our value to our clients. Clients come back because of the quality of your massage, not because they have a contract. It’s about a superb and effective massage. And it’s about YOU, the caring and professional therapist.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but also offers powerful benefits for you. Simply put, The Elements Way™ for your career involves:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
- Steady clientele and all the supplies you need.
- Flexible and consistent schedule.
- Rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage.
- Training and mentoring to help you continue to excel.
- Nurturing environment with time off to rest your body.
- We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering great massage.
We offer competitive pay, monthly bonuses and longevity bonuses. We also play you when your client is a no-show or late cancels their appointments, because we believe in supporting our massage therapists.
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- Valid Colorado License, Professional Liability Insurance
- Valid Driver’s License, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- 2-3 Shifts, with at least 1 weekend day required (nights and weekends are our busiest shifts)
- Currently looking to fill Tuesday close and Saturday or Sunday closing shift, along with other busy shifts.
Elements Massage is a smoke free work environment.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today!
If you are out of state seeking employment as a massage therapist in Colorado, please visit colorado.gov at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dora/Massage_Therapy for state licensure requirements.