765 E South Boulder Rd #100
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists!
WINNER of Readers' Choice for 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Award for Best in Massage - 2019! And WINNER of Howmetown Weekly's Best Massage in East Boulder County!
Welcome to the Elements Massage Family!
Our mission statement is simple…“to be the best employer of massage therapists in Colorado.”
Want to be part of a great team with professionals who share a similar passion and respect for the art of healing massage dedicated to improving the wellness of their clients and their community? Apply today or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come see why our massage therapists say we're different and they love it!
Are you a Massage therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for our clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences.
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client's treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must hold a Colorado state license, or in process of obtaining licensure/certification
- Must have active Liability Insurance (ABMP or AMTA preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- A desire to help clients with overall wellness
- Punctual and reliable
We Offer a Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Body breaks
- Paid CEU's - online and in person
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Monthly Bonus/Incentives
- We pay YOU for No-Shows and Late Cancels, because YOU deserve it!
- Earn free massages
- Paid Vacation Time
- Full-time MTs make $43K - $62K / year (includes tips)
- Part-time MTs make $25K - $35K / year (includes tips)
- Paid liability insurance after 1 year
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage Louisville family today?
Apply now - we would love to connect with you!