3060 West Tilghman Street
Looking for a peaceful, professional, clean, friendly, respectful, team-oriented and client focused environment? Want to be part of a great team with professionals who share a similar passion and respect for the art of healing massage dedicated to improving the wellness of their clients and their community?
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ to ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
Elements Massage™ – Allentown, PA
We are a growing therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible part time and full time Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and continuing education assistance
- We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering great massage.
- Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ will ensure consistent, superior results for our clients.
The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but it has powerful benefits for you, including:
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a consistent schedule and time off to rest your body.
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance.
- Valid Driver’s License, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
Average shift length is 4 to 6 hours with the possibility of completing 4 -5 massages in one day. Must be available to work at least one evening shift and weekends.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume or application and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org