379 Russell St Route 9
Now hiring full time and part time SCSS.
Candidates must be possess great customer service skills and excellent communication skills. Please email resume and cover letter to our studio today!
Sales Client Services Sales and Client Services
Elements Massage of Hadley, MA is looking for a bright, outgoing, friendly individual to join our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist. Responsibilities include booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience, educating clients on therapeutic massage services and generate memberships to the Elements Wellness Program™. In return, we will provide:
• The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage.
• A warm, professional atmosphere.
• Training and proven processes to support your success.
• Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
• Potential for career advancement.
• Competitive hourly wages. Ability to earn sales bonuses. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.