Elements Massage Wexford
12085 Perry Hwy
Wexford, PA 15090
We are seeking Massage Therapists who have a passion for delivering personalized and therapeutic massage to to join our team. Because we are focused on meeting our client needs, you will enjoy using your specific knowledge and skills to work with a variety of clients from people with chronic issues, athletes, pregnant women and those that value the health benefits of regular massage. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and have designed this position with you in mind.
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
· A safe, warm, professional environment in which to work
· Support from a team of dedicated, committed health professionals
· Hydraulic tables
· Administrative support
· Rates commensurate with experience that increase with your success with Elements
· Discounted Liability Insurance
· And LOTS and LOTS of clients
Elements is open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts to choose from. Come join one of the fastest growing and best massage programs in the country.
At Elements Massage, we provide the industry’s best therapeutic massage in a professional and inviting environment in order to provide our clients with a space they feel they are able to come and relax, and to receive an overall healing experience. Our clients feel, know, and enjoy the Elements difference known as the Elements Way. Our Licensed Massage Therapists should be ready to help our clients to realize and receive the benefits of regular massage.
Licensed Massage Therapist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing a relaxing and friendly greeting to all clients
- Maintaining a relaxing environment
- Carry maintain liability insurance
- Have experience in multiple modalities including pressure variations
- Responsible for finding and attending continued education training classes
- Must provide a schedule that best serves customer’s needs
- Minimally discussing Wellness Program benefits with clients with the goal of providing a professional suggestion for converting clients to members
- Maintain a positive, team centric attitude and communicate effectively with clients, all staff, and the studio management
- Must attend and actively participate in scheduled staff meetings unless conflict is previously discussed with management
- Maintain room cleanliness, i.e. weekly room deep cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, etc. Therapists are responsible for keeping rooms used clean as well as weekly deep cleaning of assigned room.
- Obtaining and keeping up to date AED and CPR certification (training will be provided as needed)
- Maintain a professional image including but not limited to personal hygiene
- Be able to provide a monthly schedule that meets the needs of the studio and in in accordance with hiring agreement unless otherwise discussed
- Represent Elements Massage in a professional manner in and outside of the main studio
- Ensure that items used for the day are put in the laundry or service bags
- Ensure that rooms are ready for the next day’s business including replacing any inventory items in ALL rooms used during a shift
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift up to 50lbs
Licensed Massage Therapist competencies include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality, customized massage therapy sessions to each client
- Adhere to all State and Local licensing laws and regulations
- Be familiar with and able to follow all HIPAA laws to protect employee and client information
- Must complete all training for onboarding and become familiar with the Elements Service Path.
- Must complete and future assigned studio training and in a timely fashion
- Familiarizing one’s self with the studio computer software used for keeping client notes (MindBody) while also following studio protocols
- Address and resolve customer questions and issues and maintain communication and session SOAP notes in the contact logs. SOAP notes should be complete by the end of business of on shift days
- Complete daily checklists for the shift being worked
- Be able to efficiently use slow time in the studio for cleaning duties and other assigned tasks as needed and asking the front desk staff if there is anything they could use help with
- Perform other studio tasks as assigned
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.