Elements Massage Concord
273 Loudon Rd #2
Concord, NH 03301
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients lives?
Elements Massage Salem is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Our Leadership team prides themselves in making every member of our studio feeling like the are part of something special.
Our team members will earn commission for Wellness Membership sales. The opportunities for commission growth is all dependent on you!
*This position consists of 85% sales.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Hit sales goals provided to you by the leadership team, and hitting goals that you set for yourself on a monthly basis.
- Answering calls and using information provided by client to match them with a Therapist that will best suit their needs.
- Create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with all Members, Clients and Staff
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate. Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world.
- Inputting client date into database accurately and efficiently.
- Cleaning the studio and providing a clean and safe environment for our staff and clients.
- Ensuring the Therapists schedule is optimized and accurate.
- Sales Experience Required/Customer Service Experience
- Have experience and be comfortable talking on the phone.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred.
- People person.
- Computer proficiency.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Earned Free Monthly Massage
- Discounted massages for friends and family
- Discounts on upgrade services
- Commissions and Bonuses
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Insurance reimbursement (after a year)