Elements Massage Concord
273 Loudon Rd #2
Concord, NH 03301
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients lives?
Elements Massage in Concord NH is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Our Leadership team prides themselves in making every member of our studio feeling like the are part of something special.
Our team members will earn commission for Wellness Membership sales. The opportunities for commission growth is all dependent on you!
*This position consists of 85% sales.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements
Massage Wellness Program.
• Hit sales goals provided to you by the leadership team, and hitting goals
that you set for yourself on a monthly basis.
• Answering calls and using information provided by client to match them
with a Therapist that will best suit their needs.
• Create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time
they enter the studio.
• Communicate effectively and respectfully with all Members, Clients and
• Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in
• Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief,
painless, and accurate. Working as a team with our Managers and
Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the
center of the world.
• Inputting client date into database accurately and efficiently.
• Cleaning the studio and providing a clean and safe environment for our
staff and clients.
• Ensuring the Therapists schedule is optimized and accurate.
• Sales Experience Required/Customer Service Experience
• Have experience and be comfortable talking on the phone.
• Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred.
• People person.
• Computer proficiency.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
• Familiarity with modern office tools and systems.
• Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the
best experiences for the client.
• 50% employer contribution to our Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health
Insurance -- with embedded vision benefits!
• Life insurance -- 100% covered by employer
• Optional Dental Insurance
• Paid time off
• IRA match contribution
• Earned Free Monthly Massage
• Discounted massages for friends and family
• Discounts on upgrade services
• Commissions and Bonuses
• Paid time off
• Holiday Pay
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.