244 Franklin Ave
Licensed Massage Therapists
Elements Massage Nutley is looking for friendly, hard-working, NJ licensed massage therapists to join our team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience preferred but new grads are welcome.
• Must be able to work minimum one evening shift and 1 weekend day per week.
• Professional liability insurance.
• Current NJ License or application in process at minimum.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• A strong commitment to the benefits of therapeutic massage and the ability to communicate them to clients.
• The ability to listen to the clients' needs and consistently exceed their expectations.
In return, we will provide:
• Massage supplies provided by the studio.
• A safe and professional environment in which to work.
• Flexible scheduling.
• Administrative support and on-going training.
• Steady clientele.
• Competitive starting per massage rate plus tips.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Please email Massage Therapist resumes by clicking here.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.