2190 W Bayshore Rd., Ste. 160
Palo Alto, CA
Cerified Massage Therapists
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re Different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist who is looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal at Elements Massage Palo Alto is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in client treatment plan
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold a CAMTC certification, or in the process of obtaining licensure/certification.
We Offer a Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $43K - $62K / year (includes tips)
- Part-Time MTs make $25K - $35K / year (includes tips)
- License renewal fee reimbursement
- Liability Insurance Premium reimbursement
- Varying Bonus Programs
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Elements is open seven days a week.
Looking Forward to hear from you!
2190 West Bayshore Road, Suite 160
Palo Alto, CA 94303