12482 Ken Caryl Ave Suite A5
Elements Massage Ken Caryl is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
At Elements Massage Ken Caryl our front desk is a group of experienced professionals who love working together and we are seeking the right person to join our team. Passion for massage is required as well as a flexible schedule including weekend hours.
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensure client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service
Candidates should have the following skills:
- You must have previous sales experience (at least 1+ years)
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution
- Demonstrate excellent Listening skills
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Inspired by goals and achievement-based compensation (commissions)
This is a part-time position working 24-30 hours/week (Four to Five 6-hour shifts).
Candidates with strong sales skills will easily make lucrative bonuses with our proven sales training and unmatched membership program. Unlike competitors, we offer don't require sign-up/annual fees and members can cancel at any time. Combined with our top-rated massages and selling memberships will come easy to a talented candidate.
Pay is $12/hour plus Bonus. Current employees average $300-$800 quarterly bonus based on successful member sign ups. Potential raise after 3 months if targets are met/exceeded.
- Cash Bonus paid on each Member you sign-up
- Bonus per member signed increases as you sell more memberships
- Escalating base pay based on performance
- Free 90-minute monthly massages
- Annual anniversary bonuses
- A variety of on-going monthly cash & other recognition awards
- Professional development, coaching and training
Elements Massage Ken Caryl has the best membership program, personalizes every massage and has the best guarantee to ensure high client satisfaction. Check our reviews and you’ll find we are the highest rated studio in our market.
Not only do we strive to provide an amazing service to our clients, but it is equally important we provide a safe, harmonious and amazing culture for our employees.
Our studio is located in the upscale Ken Caryl neighborhood in Littleton, just off the C-470 Ken Caryl exit. Owners are local residents, super supportive and invested in a studio re-model to provide a beautiful work environment.
Please submit your resume or come visit us with a walk-in application!
Our interviews include a studio tour, meeting therapists, front desk teammates and our leadership team.
We are dedicated to investing time to get to know you so that we hire co-workers who are a great fit for our culture and team-based approach!