975 E Birch St. Suite G
Elements Massage was founded by a massage therapist with an unmatched commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. We have a deep understanding and respect for the art of healing massage, as well as the physical and emotional energy it demands.
See our Job Description.
Elements Massage of Brea
Come be a part of our team in our Brea studio Located in the Brea Marketplace (Target center) across the street from the Brea Mall. Pay averages $35 - $43 per hour session.A variety of shifts available.
We are a therapeutic massage studio and that's what we do here, we don't sell products or retail. You will use your knowledge and training to work with a multitude of clients--from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues.
What we're looking for:
We are currently looking for experienced professional Licensed Massage Therapists trained in multiple modalities, who would like join our growing studio and contribute to our team. We are a strong, hardworking group with friendly and caring management who are devoted to your success. A current CAMTC Certificate is required.
The right candidate will be passionate and successful in:
- Delivering high quality massage based on each client's needs
- Promoting the health and wellness benefits of receiving... View Full Description massage therapy on a regular basis
- Creating an excellent experience for clients through friendly and helpful attitude
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and front desk staff
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and therapeutic work
Modalities desired include Sports, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Trigger Point, and Swedish.
Ability to occasionally participate in local marketing events within a 20 minute drive of the studio, providing chair massage and customer engagement, is a big plus.
Elements is a non-smoking work environment.
We are open 7 days a week and we have Weeknight and Weekend shifts available.
APPLY TODAY! Please include your CAMTC certification number, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-494-1068.