625 W Crossville Rd. Suite 102
Elements Massage is looking for an engaging, outgoing, friendly personality to join our team. Our team members earn competitive salary and bonuses for selling our wellness plan. Check out our Google and Yelp reviews to see what our clients say about our great customer service!
Responsibilities and Duties
Elements Massage located in Roswell needs a Sales and Customer Service Specialist to create an exceptional experience for all clients every time they come in. The qualified applicant will do this by:
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program, a no-hassle membership plan
- Make every client that calls or comes into the studio feel like the most important person
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Studio Manager and Massage Therapists to create an exceptional experience for all clients
Qualifications and Skills
- The right candidate will not be deterred by the challenge of selling the Elements Wellness Program.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate sees unsatisfied clients as the best way to learn customer service.
- MUST HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE; selling memberships or services in-person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa-like or service environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- Competitive starting pay
- Bonuses based on monthly sales
- Aflac insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage