1040 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd
Do you want to work in a job where you can change client’s lives?
Elements Massage is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and our current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives. (Our team members earn commission for Wellness Program sales!)
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they come in.
- Informing all visitors about the benefits of the Elements Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan.
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Wellness Program.
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate.
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell Elements Wellness program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in-person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- $11 per hour starting pay, with increases at 6 months and 1 year if performance standards are met.
- Commissions paid biweekly based on conversion numbers.
- Healthcare and dental insurance, partially subsidized by employer, as well as AFLAC options
- 401K with match after 1 year employment
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Vacation benefits
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!